(a) represents and warrants that he or she is 18 years old or older; (b) agrees to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Site Owner as prompted by the Account Registration Form; and (c) agrees to maintain and update this information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If any information provided by Site Owner is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Service Provider has the right to terminate Site Owner’s account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
3. The provider of wopop.com Site Builder hosts interactive websites ("Site") on the World Wide Web and provides Site Owner with access to its Web Site Building Software ("Software") to facilitate the creation and maintenance of Site for the sale of goods and display of information.
Site Owner's Obligations
1. Site Owner acknowledges and agrees that it shall be responsible for all goods and services offered at Site Owner’s Site, all materials used or displayed at Site Owner’s Site, and all acts or omissions that occur at Site Owner’s Site or in connection with Site Owner’s account or password. Certain Sites may be subject to additional requirements.
2. Site Owner agrees to display in the Site, Site Owner's contact information, including but not limited to Site Owner's name, address, telephone number, fax number and e-mail address. Site Owner also agrees to promptly update such information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.
3. Site Owner agrees that any and public announcements and the subsequent transactions between the Service and Site Owner, including the method and timing of such announcements, shall be approved in advance by the Service Provider in writing. The Service Provider reserves the right to withhold approval of any public announcement in its sole discretion. Any breach of Site Owner's obligation regarding public announcements shall constitute a material breach of the Agreement.
4. Site Owner represents and warrants that it has full power and authority under all relevant laws and regulations:
(a) to offer and sell the goods and/or provide the services offered at the Site, including but not limited to holding all necessary licenses from all necessary jurisdictions to engage in the advertising and sale of the goods or provision of services offered at the Site;
(b) to copy and display the materials used or displayed at the Site; and
(c) to provide for credit card payment and delivery of goods or services as specified at the Site.
5. Site Owner represents and warrants that it will not engage in any activities:
(a) that constitute or encourage a violation of any applicable law or regulation, including but not limited to the sale of illegal goods or the violation of export control or obscenity laws;
(b) that defame, impersonate or invade the privacy of any third party or entity;
(c) that infringe the rights of any third party, including but not limited to the intellectual property, business, contractual, or fiduciary rights of others; and,
(d) that are in any way connected with the transmission of "junk mail" "spam" or the unsolicited mass distribution of e-mail, or with any unethical marketing practices.
6. Site Owner confirms and warrants that it is the owner of, or is duly authorized by the owner to use, any trademark or name requested or allocated as its Domain Name. Site Owner further warrants that neither Site Owner's nor the Service Provider’s use or registration of Site Owner's Domain Name constitutes infringement of any other entity’s Intellectual Property Rights.
7. Site Owner agrees to be responsible for maintaining backup copies of its own site contents. The Service Provider will not be held liable for not maintaining backups of said materials.
8. The Service Provider reserves the right to refuse to host or continue to host any Site which it believes, in its sole discretion:
(a) offers for sale of goods or provision of services, or uses or displays materials, that are illegal, obscene, vulgar, offensive, dangerous, or are otherwise inappropriate;
(b) has substantially changed its Site from the time it was accepted;
(c) received a significant number of complaints for failing to be reasonably accessible to customers or timely fulfill customer orders;
(d) has become the subject of a government complaint or investigation; or
9. The Service Provider reserves the right to limit the disk space, pages, and bandwidth used by the Site. The service provided is a shared service designed to serve the web hosting needs of various kinds and scales of business.
10. Site Owner acknowledges and agrees that Wopop website builder is an online website builder, non-deliverable, and site owner has to login www.wopop.com to manage this Wopop website builder.
1. The Service Provider hereby grants Site Owner a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software in object code form only on a server controlled by the Service Provider for the sole purpose of creating and maintaining Sites on such server. Site Owner is not being granted any right to copy the Software or to use it on computers other than a server controlled by the Service Provider. Site Owner may not use Webpages or parts of Webpages generated by means of the Software, other than content that originates from and is proprietary to Site Owner, on any server other than the servers controlled by the Service Provider without the Service Provider's express written consent. Site Owner also acknowledges and agrees that the Software is intended for access and use by means of web browsing software, and the Service Provider does not commit to support any particular browsing platform. The Service Provider reserves the right at any time to revise and modify the Software, release subsequent versions thereof and to alter features, specifications, capabilities, functions, and other characteristics of the Software, without notice to Site Owner. If any revision or modification to the Software materially changes Site Owner’s ability to conduct business, Site Owner’s sole remedy is to terminate the Agreement pursuant to Section 8.1 regarding termination of service.
2. Intellectual Property. Site Owner acknowledges and agrees that content available from the Service, including but not limited to text, software, music, sound, logos, trademarks, service marks, photographs, graphics, or video, is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, or other proprietary rights and laws, and may not be used in any manner other than as specified in Section 5.1 above.
3. Site Owner's Property. Site Owner grants the Service Provider right to maintain Site Owner's content on the Service Provider's servers and to authorize the end users to download and print such material, or any portion thereof, for their personal use.
4. Unauthorized Access. Site Owner shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any servers controlled by the Service Provider.
2. All fees paid are non-refundable, in whole or in part.
2. Either party, in its sole and absolute discretion, may give notice of non renewal with or without cause or reason therefor. Any notice of non renewal must be given at least thirty (30) days prior to the end of the current term in effect ad in a manner described in Section 15 regarding notice.
2. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Service Provider may, but has no duty to, immediately terminate the Agreement and the Service for any Site Owner and remove the Site Owner’s account from the Service Provider’s servers if the Service Provider in its sole discretion concludes that Site Owner is engaged in illegal activities or the sale of illegal or harmful goods or services, or is engaged in activities or sales that may damage the rights of the Service Provider or others. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Service Provider reserves the right to immediately terminate the Agreement and the Service for any Site Owner at its sole discretion. Any termination of the Agreement under this Section 8.2 shall take effect immediately and Site Owner expressly agrees that it shall not have any opportunity to cure.
3. Site Owner expressly waives any statutory or other legal protection in conflict with the provisions of this Section 8.
4. Upon termination of the Agreement, the Service Provider reserves the right to delete from its servers any and all information contained in Site Owner’s account, including but not limited to order processing information, mailing lists, and any Webpages generated by the Software.
5. The provisions of Section 5 (Proprietary Rights), Section 11 (Indemnity), and Section 12 (Disclaimer of Warranties and Liabilities) of the Agreement shall survive any termination of the Agreement.
6. Site Owner may cancel its account at any time within a billing period by using the account cancellation system.
7. The Service Provider has the right to freeze the website(s) if the site owner has not made any amendment on the website(s) created on www.wopop.com for more than 9 months, without prior consent from the site owner. The Service Provider has the right to delete the website(s) if the site owner has not made any amendment on the website(s) created on www.wopop.com for more than 12 months, without prior consent from the site owner.
Site Owner’s Privacy
2. Site Owner agrees that the Service Provider may disclose Site Owner Information in good faith believing that such action is reasonably necessary:
(a) to comply with the law;
(b) to comply with legal process;
(d) to respond to claims that the Site Owner or Site is engaged in activities that violate the rights of third parties; or
(e) to protect the rights or interests of the Service Provider or others; provided, however, that nothing in this section shall impose a contractual duty on the Service Provider to make any such disclosures.
3. Site Owner agrees that the Service Provider may delete customer credit card information from its servers fourteen (14) days after Site Owner retrieves such information, and may delete all other Site Owner Information from the Service Provider’s servers at the end of each calendar year.
4. Site Owner shall receive a password from the Service Provider to provide access to and use of the Software and the Service. Site Owner is entirely responsible for any and all activities which occur under Site Owner’s account and password. Site Owner agrees to keep its password confidential, to allow no other person or company to use its account, and to notify the Service Provider promptly if Site Owner has any reason to believe that the security of its account has been compromised.
5. Site Owner acknowledges and agrees that technical processing of Site Owner Information is and may be required:
(a) for the Service to function;
(b) to conform to the technical requirements of connecting networks;
(c) to conform to the technical requirements of the Service; or
(d) to conform to other, similar technical requirements. Site Owner also acknowledges and agrees that the Service Provider may access Site Owner's account and its contents as necessary to identify or resolve technical problems or respond to complaints about the Service.
Maintenance and Support
1. Site Owner can obtain assistance with any technical difficulty that may arise in connection with Site Owner's utilization of the Software or wopop.com Site Builder by requesting assistance by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Service Provider reserves the right to establish limitations on the extent of such support, and the hours at which it is available.2. Site Owner is responsible for obtaining and maintaining all domain names, telephone, computer hardware and other equipment needed for its access to and use of the Software and wopop.com Site Builder and Site Owner shall be responsible for all charges related thereto.
Disclaimer or Warranties and Liabilities
1. The Service and Software are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, on the Service Provider’s part including but not limited to warranties of the Site’s ability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. Neither the Agreement nor any documentation furnished thereunder is intended to express or imply any warranty that the Service will be uninterrupted, timely or error free or that the Software will provide uninterrupted, timely or error free service. The Security Mechanism incorporated in the Software has inherent limitations and Site Owner must determine that the Software adequately meets its requirements. Site Owner acknowledges and agrees that any material and/or data download or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done at its own discretion and risk and that Site Owner will be solely responsible for any damages to its computer system or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. The Service Provider, and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, shareholders, employees and agents, shall not be liable, under any circumstances whatsoever, for any loss of business, profits or goodwill, loss of use or data, interruption of business , or for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any character, even if the Service Provider is aware of the risk of such damages, that result in any way from Site Owner’s use or inability to use the Service or the Software, or that result from errors, defects, omissions, delays in operation or transmission, or any other failure of performance of the Software or the wopop.com Site Builder. The Service Provider’s liability to Site Owner shall not, for any reason exceed the aggregate payments actually made by Site Owner to the Service Provider over the course of the existing term.
No resale or assignment of the Service
1. Site Owner agrees not to resell or assign or otherwise transfer its rights or obligations under the Agreement without the express written authorization of the Service Provider.
1. Neither party shall be liable to the other for any delay or failure in performance under the Agreement resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature or causes beyond its reasonable control.
1. Any notices or communications under the Agreement shall be by electronic mail or in writing and shall be deemed delivered upon receipt to the party to whom such communication is directed, at the addresses specified below. If to the Service Provider, such notices shall be addressed to email@example.com or Unit 3110, Level 31, Tower one, Kowloon Commerce Centre, No. 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, NT. Hong Kong. If to Site Owner, such notices shall be addressed to the electronic or postal address specified when Site Owner opens an account with the wopop.com Site Builder, or such other address as either party may give the other by notice as provided above.
1. The Agreement and the relationship between Site Owner and the Service Provider shall be governed by the laws of Hong Kong SAR without regard to its conflict of law provisions. Site Owner and the Service Provider agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Hong Kong SAR.
2. The Service Provider's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in the provision, and agree that the other provisions of the Agreement remain in full force and effect.
3. Site Owner agrees that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of or related to use of the Service or the Agreement must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose, or be forever barred.